Construction is a major – and growing – element of the Australian economy, and builders face a changing landscape of risk and liability. On any construction site there are a number of scenarios that involve significant risk – for you, your business, your client and the wider community. But building operations take many forms, and a competent assessment of their scope is essential if correct construction insurance cover is to be provided.
At GSK, we understand the Australian building and construction industry at all levels. When you call the construction insurance team here at GSK, you begin a process which will lead to the protection of you, your assets and your business.
- We begin with an expert analysis of your building operations, to assess the categories of risk that affect them.
- Next we identify specific risks and quantify them, and tailor a package suitable for the long term protection of your business, as well as for any individual projects at hand.
- Thereafter, we ensure that your insurance arrangements are reviewed regularly, as your business grows, as projects come and go, and as the legal and regulatory environment changes.
GSK Construction insurance can arrange cover against:
- Single Contract Works
- Annual Contract Works
- Public Liability Insurance
- Environmental Liability
- Plant & Equipment
- Business Interruption
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Builders Indemnity
You work hard to succeed in business. Don’t risk it with inadequate insurance cover. Protect your success with all risks cover from GSK.